Author Topic: My services for my community  (Read 2313 times)

Dr. Haque

• Email
My services for my community
« on: July 06, 2012, 08:39:38 PM »
Salam Alaikum

I am a counselor from United States with specialization in family and youth counseling.  I have been blessed to help many family resolve their issues and want to give back to my community.  Sometimes all we need in life is a fresh perspective on things.  I extend my invitation to all my brothers and sisters to feel free to contact me if they feel the need to discuss any problems they might be facing.  If you feel shy, create a random email address and email me anonymously as it is always better to try to resolve the problems than to sit on them.  You can email me directly at amatallah.haque@gmail.com

I can communicate in both English and Urdu, whatever makes you comfortable.  Please contact me only if you are willing to be responsible and move on in your life.  However, if you just want someone to pity you, there are many ears available. 

Wsalam Alaikum

Khadija Phool

• fight for right
    • Email
Re: My services for my community
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2012, 05:54:14 AM »
glad to know your how you tackled the problem and resolved the issues truimphantly! I observed that the faliure is not when you donot gain the things you want but it is when you are unable to look at the bright side of the things and when you are unable to make a window for a new way out of the darkness!
vast and versatile

Fakhar Mehmood

• Email
Re: My services for my community
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2012, 11:19:09 PM »
i m tired,i dont know how can i do work,and how can i get reward for this posting.